In the last 5 years, we have seen the emergence of many new technologies which is changing the traditional data centre strategy model. The speaker wil examine with you the following:
- The changes affecting your data centre strategy
- Walkthrough of various data centre strategy options
- How do you evaluate the commercial data centre/cloud providers
- How do you prepare yourself for the successful delivery of these strategies
Join us in this half-day event and networking session!
Who should attend:
- Data Centre Managers
- IT Managers/Directors/CIOs/CTOs
Otto de Roo
Senior Data Centre Consultant & EPI
Otto has over 25 years of experience in ICT and mission critical data centre industry.
He had the experience managing 13 mission critical data centres in Europe on all aspects such as daily operations, Green initiatives and strategic level projects.
Otto has been involved in many new-build data centres, deploying new technologies which included Kyoto cooling and Hypoxic-based fire prevention. He had also initiated various data centre renovation and migration projects. One of his main goals when running his data centre operations was tight security policy. All his data centres complied with ISO 27001 and the PCI DSS standard, and a number of his data centres also complied with SAS70.
For enquiries, please contact us at:
Tel: +65 6225 9188
Terms and conditions
1. Please note that registration is upon first-come-first-served basis.
2. Limited seats are available. Registration ends on 4 August 2017 or when all seats are filled.
3. For successful registration, please furnish all required particulars.
4. A confirmation email will be sent upon successful registration.